Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've been attending Provo College in the mornings. I am in their Graphic Design program because I have a great eye. Finals are coming up for us Provo College students. In my DD483 class we have only had one assignment the entire semester which also happens to be our final. The instructions we were given are as follows:

"In this class you will be stretching the limits of creativity and expanding your minds at the same time. We ask that you do this with only the use of art. This means no drugs, toads, donating excess amounts of blood, getting very little sleep, watching "Fox and the Hound" or huffing paint. You are being asked to keep a dream journal for two months. You will then be expected to extract a theme from those dreams and turn that theme into a visual piece of something. This assignment is to be turned in on December 8th to room 3185 on the second floor."

I completed this project and I believe I excelled.

3 comments:

Brooke Brown said...

hahaha your blog header! mikey. what can i believe about this post?

Adam Ellis said...

@Brooke: As a general rule, you can believe nothing he posts. Especially if it includes a picture of it happening.
:D

Kevin said...

I've been blown away. This art speaks to me in more than one way. Thank you for the inspiration and freedom.