Friday, November 19, 2010

This weekend Gale performed. We played in the upstairs of a home. About half way through the show it began to get warm so a window was opened and the show continued. This show was performed without an audience but we soon found out that a crowd was gathering in the alleyway downstairs. The show continued. The people loved it. They brought us brownies. They wanted more of our music but all we could offer was what was on Youtube. The fans have demanded that the hits get churned out so keep your eyes peeled for some brand new Gale come December.
I must add a disclaimer that can't usually be added to my posts: This is a true story.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm surprised that no one has commented yet. Some fans are so rocky these days.

Kelli Bonin said...

i would have commented had i not already heard the story. but i'm gale's #1 fan so OF COURSE i've already heard the story.

Ringo said...

I thought I was their #1 fan.