Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PhosFate

Some people wear contacts to better their vision.
Some people wear contacts to change the color of their eyes.
Some people wear contacts to do both.

Some people use fertilizer to assist their grass in growing
Some people use fertilizer to make their grass greener
Some people use fertilizer to do both

I use fertilizer to ruin my vision and to make my eyes change colors.

This past weekend I decided to get fertilizer in my eye.
Best day ever.
Don't worry people, I washed it out immediately. I've got my vision.
But look what else I've got:
SEXY

5 comments:

Kelli Bonin said...

Nobody has commented on this. Stupid.

Green eyes are so in this year.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's all I can do when I read this post.

Anonymous said...

You look good with blue eyes or green eyes. Or one of each.

Unknown said...

Woah, lay off there, anonymous. He's mine. But I'll agree. He looks good with any color eyes. Especially blue.

aaron anderson said...

MIKEYYYYYYYYYYY