Friday, November 13, 2009


I want everyone to know that I am one of the most sought after participants for so many events. I'm just saying if you are in need of my presence at something you're going to need to act faster.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend all of these events due to conflicting times.
To remedy this for future events, I will be taking the events that stack up throughout the week and making my own event. This event will consolidate all the people and plans that were offered to me. I think I can really save people a lot of time and open up so many social circles.
I'm really doing people a favor. Perhaps I should start some sort of Event Consolidation Business. Maybe I could sell stock, set up some fundraising, get some advertising out there.
Long story short- Jacknife Powerbomb concert tonight at 9:00 pm.

5 comments:

Kelli Bonin said...

I'm only there for Jacknife.

Brittany said...

the worst/best thing about this photo is that dane's head really looks like it could be on that body. sick. nice photoshopping skills though.

Mikey said...

I'd have to thank Kelli and Jules for their support during this blog. Thanks ladies.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I'd love to come to jacknife powerbomb but unfortunately facebook sent me 12 invitations to events and as you have probably guessed the times conflict with your scheduled show.

but maybe I'll come late.

sodapop said...

didn't see this until tonight. makes me sad that i wasn't able to book a flight. you guys have been spotting each other at the nearby gold's gym, yes? nice ink, mikey. can't wait for vertical suplex to sit down in the studio., and then for the following side project "big sexy."